Friday 6 May 2011

Sally

Sally wrote:

"Hiya

I have ME, migraines, asthma, depression and actually going for a Hospital appointment this morning as my OT thinks I may be bi-polar.

I've attached 2 photos of me on my wedding day, one before make-up and the other after. I don't mind which you use but I do look healthier in the after photo, make-up artist worked a miracle!

Cheers and hope you're as well as possible

Sally xxxx"



While I've only used one picture in previous posts, Sally makes a brilliant point - that often those of us with chronic illness only show our very best side.  So for that reason, I felt this was an excellent opportunity to show both sides, and how much effort many of us take to conceal our conditions.




And I think you're a beautiful bride with or without make-up, Sally!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you =-)

    Still don't know about the bipolar but from the sounds of it I don't think I have it, phew, one less thing to worry about =-)

    ReplyDelete